Registering for the online services is a great time-saver. You can consult many documents and make a number of transactions without having to leave home or make a phone call.
Access online services
They may consult:
- Their insurance coverage and respond to their notice of insurability
- The list of their dependents
- Their claim reimbursements
- Their claims being processed
- Estimates of their reimbursements for dental care
- Their hour reserve
- The list of training activities in which they have participated
- Their competency certificates and apprenticeship record book
- Their training profile
- Their exam results
- The amounts allocated for their paid vacations
- The hours declared by their employers
They may also initiate their change of residential address and conclude their change of correspondence address.
The right services for the right people
The construction industry’s employers, as well as the people they choose, may use numerous online services. They have absolute control over all access at all times.
Whether or not an employer uses an accounting software package to keep the construction company’s books, managing the monthly reports has become much simpler.
Thanks to the CCQ’s online services, the employer sends the monthly reports through an adapted accounting software package. If the employer does not use accounting software, a customized dynamic form is also available to make life easier.
All workforce needs are now managed online:
- Fill out notices of hiring and termination
- Ask for referrals of new graduates or experienced workers
- Obtain the confirmation number for a step in a labour shortage situation
- And more
It is also possible to send a request for a situation letter, consult situation letters issued for subcontractors, and fill out requests for site identification online.
Holders of referral permits
Respond to employers’ workforce needs
Holders of worker-referral permits obtain privileged access to all employers so that they fill their workforce needs quickly, efficiently, and transparently by proposing the candidates of their choice. The system also offers integrated messaging functions for requests for information from employers.