For insureds to do
At your pharmacist, dentist, and certain other healthcare providers:
- Present your MÉDIC Construction card to your pharmacist and dentist (received by mail or on the mobile application) so that they can continue to submit claims on your behalf and ensure that the amount you have to pay is adjusted immediately.
- Ask your other healthcare professionals if they can do the same. If they can, present your card to them.
- Ask healthcare providers if they can perform direct insurance coordination, in order to take account of your spouse’s insurance coverage. This way, the amount you have to pay will be immediately adjusted.
You are now ready to:
- Submit a claim in the “MÉDIC online” section of the online services or in your mobile application.
- Use the application’s other functions: simulate a claim, find a provider, view your claim history, send information concerning your dependents, etc.
Keep the original versions of your documentation (invoices, receipts, and other documents) for one year starting from the date of your claim for reimbursement, for verification purposes..
For more information: www.ccq.org/medicenligne
If you have questions, contact the CCQ’s Customer Services at 1 888 842-8282, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.