Making a claim
OnlineYou can submit your claims to MÉDIC Construction anytime, from anywhere, at your convenience, in your online services at sel.ccq.org or by downloading the mobile application.
Claims submitted by healthcare professionals
Pharmacists and dentists are not the only ones who can file claims on your behalf—many other healthcare professionals can do it too.
Note: You will always be able to submit a claim by mail, but this process takes much too long.
How to receive a reimbursement
|You are at …||You must ...||You must pay ...|
another healthcare professional1 registered with Provider Connect2
|Present your MÉDIC Construction card so that your professional can submit a claim on your behalf and obtain immediate reimbursement||Only the part not reimbursable3 by your plan|
|A healthcare professional1 not registered with Provider Connect2||
Make your claim for reimbursement (at most one year after the date of the expenses incurred):
All of the expenses incurred
- Examples of other healthcare professionals: physiotherapist, massage therapist, acupuncturist.
- Provider Connect is a Web portal for healthcare providers that offers them direct payment and enables insureds to pay, immediately, only the part not covered by their plan.
- Keep your original receipts for 12 months following the date of claim for reimbursement, so that you can respond to any later request for verification by MÉDIC Construction.
How to use MÉDIC Construction online
3 easy steps
- You must be registered for the CCQ’s online services and open sel.ccq.org.
- Go to the “MÉDIC en ligne” section.
- Use all the services offered: transmission of your claims, estimates, verification of your eligibility, search for recognized suppliers, etc.
Keep your original documentation (invoices, receipts, and other documents) for 12 months following the date of the claim for reimbursement.
Get reimbursed faster
To receive your reimbursements faster, register for direct deposit, at sel.ccq.org!
It’s fast, easy, and practical.
- Go to the online services at sel.ccq.org and open a session.
- Choose the “Dépôt direct” section.
- Give your banking information (written on your cheques or in your online bank account).
Frequently asked questions
Can I find out about the status of my claim?In the online services, you can consult the date of the claims received that we are currently processing.